In the Spring issue:
– Key benefits for women in the new health reform law
– Was the murderer of abortion provider Dr. Tiller really a “lone wolf”?
– What life is like for Haitian women in refugee camps
– The lawyer who is taking on the U.S. military’s disturbing sexual assault problem
– What can we do about shockingly high global maternal mortality rates?
– Donna Brazile thanks Nancy Pelosi for health-care reform and mourns Dorothy Height
– Gloria Steinem remembers long-time friend Wilma Mankiller