- Executive Editor: Katherine Spillar
- Executive Producer Ms. Studios: Michele Bratcher Goodwin
- Executive Director Partnerships and Strategy: Jennifer Weiss-Wolf
- Managing Editor: Camille Hahn
- Digital Editor: Roxy Szal
- Community Development: Erica Hsu
- Social Media Editor: Oliver Haug
- Editorial Assistant: Meliss Arteaga
- Editorial Assistants Digital: Sophie Dorf-Kamienny, Katie Fleischer
- Consulting Editor: Gloria Steinem
- Consulting Digital Editor: Carmen Rios
- Global Editor: Robin Morgan
- Money Editor: Martha Burk
- Book Review Editor: Erin Aubry Kaplan
- Bookmarks: Karla Strand
- Future is Ms. Editor: Katina Paron
- Copy Editor and Proofreading: Shayna Sobol
- Research Editor: Tory L. Davis
- Ms. Classroom Program Director and Editor: Karon Jolna, Ph.D.
- Ms. Scholars Writing Program: Aviva Dove-Viebahn, Ph.D., Ms. Scholars Writing Program
- Ms. Classroom Contributing Editor: Michele McGibbney Vlahoulis, Ph.D., Ms. Classroom
- Art Direction: Brandi Phipps
On the Issues and 15 Minutes of Feminism Podcasts
- Host and Executive Producer: Michele Bratcher Goodwin
- Producers: Roxy Szal, Oliver Haug, Nassim Alisobhani
Ms. is published by Liberty Media for Women, LLC, wholly owned by Feminist Majority Foundation.
- Publisher: Eleanor Smeal
- Digital Strategist and Developer: Beth Soderberg
- Community Development and Distribution: Erica Hsu
- Strategic Planning and Communications: Kathy Bonk
- Member Services: Meliss Arteaga
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP: Susan A. Grode, David Halberstadter, Melanie Tomanov, Joshua D. Tate, Tami Kameda Sims, Stacey McKee Knight
- Lathrop & Gage LLP: Carole E. Handler
- Silk, Adler & Colvin: Rosemary Fei, David Levitt
Ms. Editors Emeriti
Marcia Ann Gillespie, Elaine Lafferty, Suzanne Braun Levine, Robin Morgan
Ms. Founding Editors
Patricia Carbine, Joanne Edgar, Nina Finkelstein, Mary Peacock, Letty Cottin Pogrebin, Gloria Steinem
Ms. Committee of Scholars
Co-Chair: Carrie N. Baker, J.D., Ph.D.
Professor and Director, Program for the Study of Women and Gender; Smith College
Co-Chair: Michele Tracy Berger, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Women’s and Gender Studies; University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Chair Emeritus: Bonnie Thornton Dill, Ph.D.
Dean, College of Arts and Humanities; University of Maryland, College Park
R. Dianne Bartlow
Professor, Gender and Women’s Studies; California State University at Northridge
Emily Bent, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Women’s and Gender Studies Department; Pace University
Kum-Kum Bhavnani, Ph.D.
Professor, Sociology and Chair, Women, Culture, Development Program; University of California, Santa Barbara
Audrey Bilger, Ph.D.
President, Reed College
Kelly Brown Douglas, Ph.D.
Elizabeth Conolly Todd Distinguished Professor of Religion and Chair, Department of Philosophy and Religion; Goucher College
Nohelia Canales, M.S.
Professor, Life Sciences; East Los Angeles College (ELAC)
Jennifer Cognard-Black, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of English, and Coordinator, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Program; St. Mary’s College of Maryland
Brittney Cooper, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Women’s and Gender Studies and Africana Studies; Rutgers University
Irasema Coronado, Ph.D.
Director and Professor, School of Transborder Studies; Arizona State University
Norlisha (Tish) Crawford, Ph.D.
Professor, English and African American Studies; University of Wisconsin, Osh Kosh
Aviva Dove-Viebahn, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Film and Media Studies; Arizona State University
Patti Duncan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor; Oregon State University
Julie R. Enszer, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor; University of Mississippi
Radhika Gajjala, Ph.D.
Professor, School of Media and Communication and American Culture Studies Program; Bowling Green State University
Michele Goodwin, Ph.D.
Chancellor’s Professor; University of California, Irvine
Nicole Guidotti-Hernandez, Ph.D.
Professor, English; Emory University
Kelly Finley, M.A.
Senior Lecturer and Undergraduate Advisor, Women’s and Gender Studies; UNC Charlotte
Kryn Freehling-Burton, M.A.
Senior Lecturer and Coordinator, Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies and School of Language, Culture, and Society; Oregon State University
Beverly Guy-Sheftall, Ph.D.
Anna Julia Cooper Professor of Women’s Studies and Chair, Comparative Women’s Studies and Director, Women’s Research and Resource Center; Spelman College
Janell Hobson, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies and Graduate Director; University at Albany, SUNY
English Department; LREI-Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School
Valerie Ann Johnson, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Arts, Sciences and Humanities; Shaw University
Karon Jolna, Ph.D.
Program Director and Editor, Ms. Classroom and Research Affiliate; UCLA Center for the Study of Women
L.S. Kim, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Film and Digital Media; University of California, Santa Cruz
Jennifer Ash, Ph.D. Candidate
Associate Director, NWSA
Kimi Lynn King, J.D. , Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Political Science; University of North Texas
M. Bahati Kuumba, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Comparative Women’s Studies and Associate Director, Women’s Research and Resource Center; Spelman College
Lisa Yun Lee, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Art History and Gender and Women’s Studies, University of Illinois at Chicago and Director, National Public Housing Museum
Yi-Chun Tricia Lin, Ph.D.
Director & Professor, Women’s Studies Program; Southern Connecticut State University
C. Nicole Mason, Ph.D.
President/CEO, Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR)
Layli Maparyan, Ph.D.
Professor, Africana Studies; Wellesley College
Irma McClaurin, Ph.D.
Michelle McGibbney Vlahoulis, Ph.D.
Chair, Women and Gender Studies, School of Social Transformation; Arizona State University
Linda Perkins, Ph.D.
Associate University Professor & Director of Applied Women’s Studies; Claremont Graduate University
Barbara Ransby, Ph.D.
Professor of Gender & Women’s Studies, African-American Studies and History and Director of Gender & Women’s Studies; University of Illinois at Chicago
Loretta R. Ross, Ph.D.
Visiting Professor; Smith College
Susan M. Shaw, Ph.D.
Professor of Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies and Transitional Director of the School of Language, Culture, and Society; Oregon State University
Carol Stabile, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives and Professor, WGSS; University of Oregon
Karla J. Strand, Ph.D.
GWS Librarian, U Wisconsin System
Nayereh Tohidi, Ph.D.
Professor, Gender and Women’s Studies Department; California State University, Northridge
Patricia Trujillo, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English and Director of Writing and Rhetoric; Northern New Mexico College
Gina Athena Ulysse, Ph.D.
Professor, Feminist Studies; UC Santa Cruz
Jennifer D. Williams, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of English; Howard University