West Coast: 310-556-2515 |East Coast: 703-522-2214
If you are a reporter under a tight deadline and need to reach our media team outside of regular business hours, please call 310-556-2500.
Ms. editors and contributors working out of our D.C. and Los Angeles offices, as well as remotely from cities across the country, are available for interviews and media appearances.
Eleanor Smeal, Publisher (D.C.)
Ellie’s lifelong commitment to achieving equality for women and her vision for Ms. as the voice of the feminist movement have brought new life into its trailblazing history as a forum for challenging conventional ideas and a springboard for the development and dissemination of feminist ideas throughout the world.
Katherine Spillar, Executive Editor (LA)
Kathy oversees editorial content and the Ms. in the Classroom program, and has brought a renewed and award-winning focus on investigative journalism to Ms. She speaks to diverse audiences nationwide on a broad range of domestic and international feminist topics and appears frequently on television and radio.
Carmen Rios, Managing Digital Editor (LA)
Carmen oversees all digital content at Ms. and manages social media strategy. She’s a nationally-recognized feminist voice and appears regularly in the media. Carmen hosts the Ms. LIVE Q&A on Facebook in addition to heading up Keeping Score and the Ms. War on Women Report.
Recent Media Releases
JANUARY 2019: Ms. Celebrates the New Feminists in Office
Recent Media Clips
- Ms. Digital Editor Carmen Rios and Contributor Carol Head Talk Medical Bias and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome on KABC AM Radio (5/12/19)
- Ms. Scholar and Contributor Susan Shaw Talks Women and Sports on the Joe Beaver Show (4/8/19)
- Rebekah Modrak Writes for Ms. Magazine (4/8/19)
- Badass Feminists Unite: Mama Bear and the Ms. Luncheon (4/18/19)
- New Hampshire Gazette Interview with Ms. Executive Editor Katherine Spillar: Eyes Up! Resisting patriarchy in the age of Trump (1/25/19)
- Ms. Digital Editor Carmen Rios Speaks on Merging Job, Passion at Merrimack College (1/25/19)