In the Fall issue:
– INSIDE ANTI-ABORTION EXTREMISM: Certain crisis pregnancy centers have links to some of the most infamous anti-abortion extremists.
– ARTIFICAL SWEETENERS: Research shows these supposed diet aids, marketed primarily to women for more than 50 years, may cause weight gain. So why are we just learning this now?
– SAMSUNG: Why are some of its women workers getting lymphoma?
– AFGHANISTAN: Whatever the risks, Afghan women won’t be deterred—Ms. reports the untold stories of Afghan women becoming entrepreneurs, midwives, soldiers and more, determined to rebuild their country.
– BOOK REVIEWS: Cynthia Ozick’s new novel upends Henry James; Jenn Pozner thinks reality TV bites; Danielle L. McGuire unearths the real Rosa Parks
– POETRY: New poems by Alice Walker!