In the Summer issue:
– The media celebrates the same few men as “foodie heroes,” while ignoring the many revolutionary women who are changing the way we grow and eat our food.
– The gulf oil spill: A man-made disaster with a woman-led response!
– Is Mad Men feminist? Ms. weighs in
– The bizarre legal theory that lets domestic abusers get sole child custody
– Can a 13-year-old be a “prostitute”? How U.S. cities lock up sex-trafficked girls
– Donna Brazile on Elena Kagan
– Erin Aubry Kaplan on Ntozake Shange and Ifa Bayeza
– Vivian Gornick on Alice Paul