2020 is going to be an exciting and impactful year for the feminist movement. And the winter issue of Ms. is a must-read to be sure you’re informed and ready to fight back in the year ahead.
Here’s a glimpse inside:
- On our cover—we celebrate as Virginia just became the 38th and final state to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment. The fight now moves to Congress and the courts to ensure the ERA is added to the Constitution.
- Nearly a century after women won the right to vote, I sat down with Ethel Klein, a leading pollster and expert on the gender gap, to discuss the power of women’s votes in deciding the high stakes elections of 2020.
- We report on the new election battlegrounds—college campuses—and the young feminist activists who are organizing to get out the vote.
- Award-winning journalist Roxana Popescu travelled to Mexico to visit Nest Tijuana, a one-of-its-kind preschool serving the toddlers and babies of women seeking refuge in the U.S. You’ll meet the women who run the school and some of the mothers whose children attend.
- Author and expert Michele Goodwin dives into the Trump administration’s stacking of the federal courts—and how his ultraconservative appointments will affect women’s lives for decades to come.
Become a Ms. member today to get our winter issue before it hits newsstands! Members can get the magazine in print, on our app or both—and they’re the first to get information alerts and event invitations from our team.
When you become a member, you’re supporting Ms. and our fearless work—and becoming part of a global community of feminists who care about the issues that matter to you. As women face historic challenges in the U.S. and abroad, the need for Ms. has only grown, and the support of our readers and community members keeps Ms. going.
Just like public radio stations, we depend on our supporters and readers to keep Ms. strong. Become a Ms. member today to get our winter issue before it hits newsstands—and fuel our truth-telling and reporting from the front lines of the feminist movement.