The Women’s Marches left feminists reinvigorated, fired up and more ready than ever to fight back against the anti-woman agenda of the Trump administration. That’s why we’re devoting our Spring issue to the marches and the power of women’s activism.
Subscribe now to receive a commemorative Women’s March—and woman power—issue of Ms. in your mailbox.
We’ve already seen that the Trump administration plans to deliver on his regressive campaign promises. From his Muslim ban to his reinstatement of the Global Gag Rule, it’s evident that the rights of women, people of color, immigrants, the poor, and LGBT folks are under attack. But we won’t go back. We will fight back.
Subscribe to Ms. by February 20 to receive our Women’s March commemorative issue and join us in the fight ahead.
As we march onward for women’s rights, we need your support more than ever-and with print and digital packages to fit any routine, you can ensure you’ll have Ms. where and whenever you most need it.
Here’s some of what you’ll find inside the Spring issue of Ms.:
- 24 pages of photos and stories from Women’s Marches around the world;
- An inside glimpse into the work of women on the frontlines of the fight for clean, renewable energy;
- An exploration of the last election’s reverberating impact on women—those who took up the mantle and have decided to run, in historic numbers;
- The stories of feminists in Turkey who mobilized to stop extremism and violence against women;
- And even more of the feminist news and analysis that you’ve come to expect from Ms.
Subscribe now to ensure you don’t miss a word of it! If you’re already a subscriber, there’s never been a better time to give the gift of Ms. to another feminist!